Thursday 14 May 2009

May-a-rama: Klorane Mango Butter hair masque

Sorry I've been so crap this week, inbetween being generally ill and generally miserable, I've also been stupid o'clock busy. But thank the lord, I have two days to myself now and I'm on the train to not-so-sunny Brighton for The Great Escape festival. Can't wait.

Since I've been parted from my straighteners for a couple of days, I've had to put my faith in good products, starting with the delicious Klorane Mango Butter hair repair masque. And OMG, it's delicious. I'm not sure that it actually can count as one of my five a day but it should. Yum. And so far, my GHD tamed tresses are soft, smooth and silky.

Let's see what state they're in by Sunday...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP