Tuesday 28 October 2008

Naturaleve Organic Beauty

Officially, I am a fan of winter.
Officially, I like tights, Christmas and snuggling up under a blanket and watching X Factor. I mean, going out in the dark so I can pass for 24, not staying in and watching X Factor at all...
But what I don't like is my skin in this weather. I've gone from glowy and gorgeous (relatively speaking) to dry and unpredictable.


Happily, I have a new friend in Naturaleve, a new organic skincare collection dedicated to making me look a bit less shit. Thoughtful, I know. I'm currently obsessed with the Sweet Lips lip balm and Multi-Task Rescue Balm, both chock full of beautiful Soil Association approved organic ingredients including Shea butter and Calendula. Loving the rollerball Nourishing Therapy Oil too which was a lifesaver on my recent flight to Noo Yoik, the lavender oil in there was super relaxing. And cute. And who doesn't love a rollerball? Not enough skincare rolls for my liking.

You can find out more info, including where to get hold of some lovely Naturaleve yourself at naturaleve.co.uk

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP