Thursday 23 October 2008

Boots Rainbow Eyes Palette

Well hello beauty lovers, do you like our makeover?
I'm feeling very pretty today...

As of today, we're officially accepting that it is winter which means that I am allowed to start getting excited about Christmas. Which means you have to put up with my Christmas gift guide each and every Friday from now until I'm unwrapping my presents on the 25th December...

And as if I wasn't excited enough, Boots have done the decent thing and put this really rather fabulous eyeshadow palette on special offer - HALF PRICE BABY!
From the 24th to the 29th October, you can score the Front Cover Rainbow Eyes set for just FIFTEEN ENGLISH POUNDS.



The Boots Christmas catalogue holds a special place in my heart and I was super excited when I spotted this new range. It feels very Smashbox to me and the colours are gorgeous. The set includes 25 killer colours and a special solvent to turn the shadows into eyeliner.
Beat the in-store queues and shop online at Boots.com

Besides me actually needing this, it would make the best Christmas present for a friend, a little sister, an unbearably trendy mum... Did I mention me?
Please?
Thanks.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP