Wednesday 30 July 2008

Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energising Mask

Burning the candle at both ends might be all kinds of fun but it's not great for the skin. I have reached a fantastic level of paranoia about getting old and waking up every morning with a mouth like Ghandi's flipflop and looking like I could merrily promote the Beijing Olympics with my residual eye make-up and washed out skin is not helping.

And so, I am on a new quest - products, quick and easy treatments and make up that give me the healthy glow of a hungover sixth former rather than a still drunk 27 year old.


My first offering is one of my favourites. The now cult classic, Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energising Mask! Seriously, there is no bad. You can peel off your pyjamas/night before's dress, wash your face with a gentle cleanser then pop on a layer of this bad boy. Once you've hopped in the shower and washed last night out of your hair, you'll have a big fluffy face of foam delivering oxygen deep into your skin. Rinse it off and ta-da, you look younger, fresher and sober.
Now you just have to remember to walk in a straight line...

The most exciting thing I've heard this week is that Bliss are following up the mask with individual eye masks. Imagine what sort of a bender I'll have to go on to properly review those bad boys.
I am good to you, you know...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP