Monday 24 September 2007

LA Confidential

I'm blogging on a BlackBerry so this could go horribly wrong. Just so you know.

I'm in LA and hopefully you'll be pleased to know that it's beautiful. Despite me initial 'it's just not New York' issues it is pretty damn good. And sunny. Yay.

I don't have any comedy beauty stories to tell yet, I've only been to the beach and thank god it was light on make up BUT there is a huge Sephora literally on the doorstep of my hotel. Yay again.
Did you know stila have a Smokey eye palette that talks to you? You press a button on the front and it tells you how to apply! Amazing!

Hopefully I will have a lot of stories after a night out tonight. And of course I will dutifully share...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP