Tuesday 24 May 2011

Bobbi Brown Concealer

That lovely Ms Keren has been at it again, here she is with her review of Bobbi Brown's awesome new concealer...




As Ms Kelk is sharing some of her fave products with you this week, I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and share with you some new goodies I have been trying out too...

First up is Bobbi Brown’s Creamy Concealer Kit... according to Bobbi, concealer is the secret of the universe. She says the right concealer will make you look fresh and well-rested. I had my colour matched for this at a recent launch and as I feel like I always look tired these days, I was excited and hoping not to be disappointed. All the ladies who tried it left the room looking fresh, wide awake and minus eye bags! It is available in 14 shades and it comes in a dinky package for re-touches – on one side is the creamy concealer and the other side is a finishing powder. My only complaint is that the lights were pretty bright at both events and it started to separate after a while under the extreme heat. I don’t know if any one else experienced this. However I have been using it for a couple of weeks in a more normal environment, for example, tube-office-tube-home and even the recent sunny and hot days and it has faired much better... So it’s not much of a gripe as it does remove the purple tones better than the other under eye concealers I have tried over the years and looks very natural. One thing to note, it is really only for under eyes as the consistency isn’t suitable for other blemishes. Bobbi also recommends using a lightweight eye cream before you apply, but you can check out a video of how to apply it properly on their website too.

Creamy Concealer Kit is priced at £23.50

www.bobbibrown.co.uk

2 comments:

BelleBelle 25 May 2011 at 03:05  

Totally agree! I find it seperates too. But I love how creamy it is. Do you find it annouying that you need two tools or have to use your finger?

Keren 6 June 2011 at 09:45  

Hmmm, I hadn't really thought about it, but it is a bit of a faff I suppose! I had a MAC concealer brush already, and a powder concealer brush from a bare essentials kit, so at least I didn't have to buy new ones. That would be annoying...

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP