Wednesday 5 May 2010

Jouer Cosmetics for Mother's Day!

This Sunday is mother's day over here in the US and I would like to confirm that it is a Big Deal. Everyone is busy booking brunch plans, getting haircuts, ironing outfits and generally trying to project an air of 'see mom? I can look after myself!' even though the reason they're doing it now and not on Sunday morning is because they'll be out until 4am and in no fit state to go do anything other than meet mommy dearest with the finest bunch of deli-bought flowers drinking change can buy.

Anyway, if you are looking for something lovely to do in NYC with your mum/mom/grandma/aunt/mother-figure/whatever, I am super excited to suggest that you venture up to Henri Bendel on Fifth Avenue and get a personalised mother/daughter make up application lesson at the Jouer counter. Not only will you get some quality time with your beloved parental, there are terribly classy petit fours and (non-alcoholic - sad face) mimosas as a special treat. And while stocks last, you'll also receive a Jouer mini moisturizing lip gloss set!

To celebrate, the lovely people at Jouer have given us their complete Spring 2010 collection to give away to one very lucky BeautyMecca reader. All you have to do is email me at beautymecca@gmail.com and tell me why your mom is the BEST. First person to email back gets the loot - and why not throw me a pic of you and your mum? I'll post the winner on Friday!

Call 1-800-HBendel or 310-312-0557 to book your appointment on the Jouer counter at Henri Bendel this Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

Aww, makes me sad for MummyBeautyMecca... until I remember she's off on holiday to Crete for a fortnight next week and then I don't feel half as bad for her.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP