Tuesday 19 January 2010

Shoddy Posting: An Apology

Hey kids.
I'm sorry, my posting has been ridiculously poor lately, it's just that, well, I've actually had loads of stuff to do. And that's just wrong. Anyway, I plan to dedicate myself completely to you from tomorrow (after lunch) but untli then, there are lots of other ways you can keep up with my non-beauty specific ramblings:

Twitter
I tweet! Look for LindseyKelk - it's bizarre and often about WWE.

Facebook
Lindsey Kelk again. Mostly about my books and occasionally WWE.

ihearthollywood.co.uk/iheartnewyork.co.uk
The websites for my books where I write a blog as the lead character, Angela.

And I have a full time job and a drinking problem* so that takes up a lot of my time too.
Sorry.

*Kidding. Ish. I don't have a problem with my drinking, anyway.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP