Monday 17 August 2009

MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder

By god it's hot here. Not sure if I've mentioned that yet...
What I know I haven't mentioned is that. praise be, my make up has finally arrived and not a moment too soon.

Another thing I might have mentioned on occasion is how pale I am. Well, foundation might still be a pain in the arse (although I'm loving having hot and cold running Stila at the moment, 10 Watts Oil Free Foundation, I love you) finding pressed and loose powders is just as difficult. Or at least it was.

Ladies and gay gentlemen, behold MAC's Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder... I freaking love this stuff. It looks white in the pot but somehow, it manages to take away any and all shine without a trace of colour, white or otherwise, and leaves skin looking fresh and flawless, not cakey and overdone. Even in this sticky, sweaty heat, it doesn't clog, doesn't mush up into one big glob of nastiness or anything. It just, well, finishes perfectly.

And that makes me very happy. Pressed version for fall please, MAC?

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP