Wednesday 6 February 2008

A Little Bit of... Mummylicious

I don't know about you but a LOT of my friends have started getting super fat and then, after nine months, they drop out a tiny little person! It's the most bizarre thing.However, I am committed to keeping them pretty during this tough time. I know, I'm a giver.

There is an increasing amount of yummy mummy product out on the market but so much of it is all packaging mouth and no product trousers or even worse, it's super expensive. And even if my priorities are all wrong (Creme de la Mer, hello?) not many mummies, no matter how yummy, can afford to spend a fortune on pricey product.Which leads us to Mummylicious by Little Me. I gave a full set of the products to a friend who had recently dropped and she LOVED it.


Genuinely, hand on heart loved it. So much so that she has repurchased - twice. Tis the talk of the ante natal class collective. The bath and body range includes bath soak, body cream and massage oil to prevent stretch marks, and have a fusion essential fatty acids, essential oils and moisturising ingredients including Rose Hip, Borage and Sunnflower. Ahhh. And you'll be pleased to know that the products are all natural which means mum doesn't have to worry about using them whilst pregnant or while breastfeeding. Double hurrah.

Due to my unhealthy obsession with lavender, I've got to say, these products ain't just good for ma. All the range contains lavender, sweet orange oil and rose hip which are both pregnancy safe and DELICIOUS. But not edible. Note that. I might have got a bit close to the massage oil.
And the best bit of all? Everything is available from Boots and priced between £4.99 and £7.99.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP