Wednesday 2 May 2007

Instantly Radiant!

All that weeping I've been doing under my desk has been playing havoc with my eyes, and when I'm not worrying about Madonna claws, I'm shatting myself about wrinkly eyes.

Then I found this...

The Darphin Instantly Radiant Stick... Amazing.

Darphin says: it is a unique, hydrating touch-up stick smoothes on eye contour for the look of instant sheer radiance. It is perfect alone or over make-up to soothe, brighten and chase signs of fatigue anytime, anywhere, it is not like any other under eye concealer because whilst it is hiding the dark circles it is also treating them at the same time. This is a must have to keep make-up looking fresh and perfect through out the day. It has active ingredients of imerata cylindrica extract, glycerin and squalance.

I say, it is super cute, fits in your handbag or even pocket, feels divine and cooling and really soothes and tightens the under eye area. If, like me, you often feel like under eye concealers are too heavy and just make you look more tired, this is perfect as it's colourless.

Plus, for all my bleating about getting a spa and making time for ourselves, when you haven't even got time to get the mirror out when that cute boy is on his way over, this can just be swiped on without a care in the world.

Isn't that THE BEST?

All I can say is call 0870 0342566 for stockists and don't let the dark shadows win...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP