Monday 26 March 2007

What's in the Bag Keren Greenfeld

Today's Miss Keren is a mucho foxy designer of many pretty things, including many children's books so it's no wonder that her bag is also full of pretty things and - shock - lovely colours.

Hurrah, this is so my favourite bit!

What's your signature make-up product and how does using it affect your mood? Bronzer, if I don't have a tan I'm convinced look ill! So cheating with bronzer all year round makes me feel healthier, somehow… I used to use Rimmel Sunshimmer religiously, but I decided I needed to invest a bit more as I use it so much, so I now use Clinique True Bronze, which does stay on a bit longer.

A beautiful boy is on the approach and you only have time to apply one product - what is it? Lipgloss, but please can I put a bit of bronzer on as well? Well, I don't want him to think I am a sickly person.

Out of every product you've ever had, current or sob, discontinued, what would be your favourite beauty product ever? Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream, I find sometimes lipgloss, no matter how lovely, makes my lips a bit dry and this rescues them instantly.

The bag… well, actually a drawer but when I need to squeeze it all into a bag I always use the freebies you get from Clinique, Elizabeth Arden, Lancome, but currently a Benefit one… until the next freebie comes along. I'm always waiting for the next Clinique Bonus Time or extra points days at Boots, which is why my make-up in heavily weighted towards Clinique and Benefit!

Benefit You Rebel Tinted Moisturizer - again that 'brown makes you look healthy' obsession.

Clinique Airbrush Concealer, I always have dark circles and I prefer this to Touche Eclat - shock, horror!

Stay-Matte sheer pressed powder in Stay beige.

Lancome Definicils Mascara - is my favourite but I'm always being led astray and regretting it. Most recently regretting Maybelline. It ended up halfway down my face…

Lip gloss - too many. But mostly I just apply Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream, which my manly man turns his nose up at when he moves in for a kiss, 'ugh, it's that stuff that smells of medicine, again…'

Eyeliner - for the day ,Clinique quickliner for eyes in Smoky Brown, for the evening I'm always rying to perfect the smoky eyes look - but usually look more like I haven't slept for a week. For this delightful effect I use a Lancome Black Kohl pencil. I'd be a most happy lady if you do an article on the the perfect smoky eye…

Eyeshadow - Bourgois Eyeshadow in Blanc Diaphane is my most used eyeshadow, but for the day, mostly Colour surge eye shadow duo in Victorian pink, which came from one of those Bonus Time promotions.

Recent discoveries thanks to Beauty Mecca, Benefit FYEye - no more nasty eyeshadow creases, and Smashbox Photofinish Primer - my make-up no longer slides of my face by lunchtime.

My next purchase I think will be Bobbi Brown foundation - I recently observed a friend putting some on with a foundation brush… and thought to myself, how very professional, I must copy that!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP