Friday 16 March 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

Just a quickie today because I'm roadtrippin' up to my ma's to do the mother's day thing.
I love road trips.

What I also love is that my mum and both my grandmothers' have pretty good skin - you know it's hereditary, right? Love those genes. Not looking forward to the endless comedy illnesses I've got to look forward to in my sixties but hey. Swings and roundabouts.

Luckily, all my family is either pale as a pale thing (not a pale as Mary-Kate Olsen though) or olive skinned so sun damage is something I've always been aware of. Plus my maternal grandmother was a ginge in her day, so we're all about moisturising and SPF 25 in the Beauty Lover family. Can't recommend it enough.

If you haven't done the flowers and chocolates yet, can I recommend you head down to Boots and buy loads of mini travel-sized toiletries, put them in a pretty bag and present to Maman. I don't know about yours, but my mum is convinced she has to spend a billion hours looking after others and nada on herself. Even the cat gets more props. Treat sized products are a nice reminder of all the little treats she should be making time for.

Aww, we're so sweet you should dip our fingers in your tea...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP