Wednesday 21 March 2007

Eye-Eye...

I love wearing eye make up because it's often shiny and sparkly and I'm a complete magpie. Also, if your eyes never have a fat day, they never gets spots (I hope?) and they never look greasy when you get up late and don't have time to wash them...
What I don't love, is taking off my eye make up. The miracle that is Johnson & Johnson PH 5.5 Eye Make-up Remover Pads is ripping through my bank account faster than my comedy adult driving lessons - I know £3.99 is hardly the crown jewels but I go through so many! And I've tried every cheapo version out there. Every single one could feature in the dictionary under the phrase 'false economy'. I'm naming AND SHAMING the following:

Boots Complete Skincare Eye Make-up Remover Pads - like greasy toilet paper. Ew.

Boots Expert Sensitive Gentle Eye Make-up Removal Pads - like oily toilet paper.





I'm seeing a pattern.
Boots, I'm a huge fan but if you're going to knock off a fabulouso product - MUST TRY HARDER.
I've never known anything as wonderful as the J&J pads - they don't drag, they're cushiony soft and they take away every little trace. I'm thinking of lobbying to have giant packs made available on the NHS...

Don't forget to enter our lovely competition for many wonderful beauty bits at beautymecca@gmail.com!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP