Thursday 15 March 2007

Cheap Thrills For You!

Okay, a couple of things today...

Firstly, and I'm going to be completely up front about this, I need to be whoring this blog around a little bit more. I love writing it and fingers crossed, you're all enjoying reading it but I need more readers, more! And they will become my minions and together we will take over the... Sorry, carried away there.

Anyway, it works out pretty well for you. I have a big bumper bag of beauty swag that I'm prepared to part with to one lucky reader. There's a few things I bought in the US, some BeneFit pieces, Stila Smudgepot and Smashbox goodies in there as well as lots of other bits and pieces that have found their way to BeautyMecca.

How can you win this treasure trove of wonderous items I hear you ask? Easy. All you have to do is email me at beautymecca@gmail.com with your name and address, how you heard about the site and the answers to three simple questions:

What is your favourite beauty brand?
What is your favourite beauty product of all time?
What do you like/dislike about BeautyMecca?

Anyone that says they don't like me is instantly disqualified.
The funniest subject header will also receive a special treat.
I don't know what that is yet but it will BE FABULOUS.

All emails will be popped into a hat (not a literal one, I don't do hats) and a name will be drawn at random. You can increase your chances of winning by copying in all the friends you think would love/like/hate/rather chew their own ears out than read BeautyMecca into your email - for every name in the CC box, I'll add your name into the 'hat' again.

And just to remind you why you love BeautyMecca, here's a friendly word of advice to my favourite billionaire twin, Mary-Kate Olsen.



In this picture, you and Ashley look gorgeous.
MK is the Brunette.

In this picture (and this is said with love...)
MK is the white blonde FYI in case you couldn't tell.. Ashley is the one looking piiiiissed off.


You look like this.


Everyone who knows me, knows I love the Olsens.
I will not allow you to go the way of the Britney, I will NOT.

Who's with me on the intervention?

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP