Thursday 1 March 2007

I have a problem

Okay, not a real problem like 'How do I stop world poverty?' or 'How
do I pay my mortgage without resorting to pole dancing?' but I
beautyaholic problem.

I've spent the last hour trying to distill this...











Into my very tiny travel make-up bag,
I'm not doing well.

I need my tinted moisturiser, my Benetint, High Beam, Smashbox liner,
primer, eyebrow make up.
I need my Get Bent, my lipliner, my liquid eyeliner, two concealers,
my dozens of eyeshadows, my bronzer and my busher.

And more than anything I need all twenty squillion lipglosses, balms,
sticks and stains.

What's that? I don't have a problem?
I'm just shallow, insecure and materialistic?
Oh, okay, just checking.

You probably don't want to know how many moisturisers I'm taking with me then...

p.s. BeautyMecca will be in NYC as of ten am tomorrow so posts will
be, erm, sporadic i.e. as regular as my Mr BeautyMecca's trips to the
Apple Store. So actually maybe daily.

p.p.s. If you know where I live, please don't rob me.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP