Thursday 4 March 2010

Ojon

Dear haircare fans of the UK,

Should you happen to be around London town on March 11th, the lovely Denis Simoni, founder of the awesome, awesome haircare brand, Ojon, will be hanging out at John Lewis on Oxford Street and offering advice on your very own barnet. And if that weren't exciting enough, you get a GOODIE BAG. And if that isn't exciting enough, you can get your photo taken with Denis! I've seen him on QVC, he's very handsome. I recommend you do it and then show your mum on mother's day and tell her he's your boyfriend.



Anyway, I'm sort of heartbroken that I'm going to be missing out on this, so I reckon you should go and let me know what goes on. There are limited spaces and there's a booking fee of ten English pounds but that's redeemable against purchases made on the day. I would go for the awesome, awesome Restorative Hair Treatment or the Rub Out Cleanser. It's a new launch in the UK but I picked some up from Sephora here in the US and I loves it.

Call 0203 073 0651 to book your place and tell Denis I said hi.
I mean, he won't know who I am but still...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP