Tuesday 2 March 2010

MAC-tacular

I just took delivery of four new MAC lipsticks (look, last Thursday was a bad day for me, OK?) and they are uniformly awesome:

Viva Glam Lady Gaga
Viva Glam Cyndi Lauper
Phlox
Colour Me Coral

I love the new Viva Glam shoot, Cyndi looks amazing and Gaga looks so cute! MAC has worked some sort of miracle. Plus, love that the Viva Glam profits go to such a great cause. I picked up a couple of extras as gifts because you know, I'm all about the love.

I think I'm most excited about Cyndi's lippie but Phlox is sort of awesome too and if that wasn't enough, I'm going to the launch of the Liberty of London line tonight - clearly more lipsticks will be coming home. Oooh! So much slap, so little time...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP