Monday 1 March 2010

Lee Stafford Matt Fat Powder

There's nothing I love more than something that makes my life easier, well, possibly something that makes my life easier, is inexpensive, pretty and faintly gadgety. Happily for today, the Lee Stafford Matt Fat Powder dispenser is all of these things.

Firstly, it looks like a massive hot pink salt shaker - awesome, yes? Secondly, it costs 8.99 from Boots. I have 8.99. Thirdly, it combines the joys of dry shampoo, volumiser and mattifier all in one product. Perfect for getting some cool, rock chick volume on your hair without a million hours of dodgy backcombing. I do not have hours to backcomb my hair. And also, backcombing will eff your hair right up. This lovely stuff will not. Oh, and it smells nice. Result.



This is a short post because it was a long weekend. And also, the picture says more about this than I ever can. It's AWESOME.

3 comments:

Susan 1 March 2010 at 18:48  

I need this! Where do you find Boots products, stateside?

BeautyLover 1 March 2010 at 18:51  

You can get some at Target but I'm not sure about this... I'm London-bound in two weeks though, let me know if you want me to hook you up!

Anonymous 9 March 2010 at 22:38  

Hm hm.. that's very interessting but honestly i have a hard time seeing it... wonder what others have to say..

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP