Monday 15 October 2007

Trick or Treat: Parlour Treats

Hands up if you live in London. Apologies for non-cockernees but today, treat is from the pamper palace that is The Parlour in Shoreditch.

I love living in London. There's always things to do, shoes to buy and cocktails to drink but city life really takes its toll on your skin and hair. Well, the cocktails hardly help that either...

But lucky for us ladies, The Parlour has come up with the rather fabulous Congestion Charge treatments.

I ducked into the Ravey Street hideaway for the hair treatment and after just a couple of seconds, forgot I'd just been almost run over on Old Street. The salon is a total girly sanctuary, all raspberry pinks, sexy chandliers and funky jazz. After filling in a short questionnaire and downing a sneaky champers, I was led away for my treatment. My hair was washed with a gorgeous MOP basil and mint shampoo and then treated to an Indian head masssage. Head massages rank somewhere up there with Christian Louboutins, Christmas and Hotel Chocolat pralines for me so, I could have stood for the massage to last a bit longer but to be fair, I am greedy (news to no one, I know). After my blowdry, I had the shiniest goddarn hair I have ever had in my life. So shiny in fact, that I skipped and swished down the Great Eastern Road, scoffing at the assymeteric geek pie debacles populating the heads of Shoreditch - shiny healthy hair is always a fashion winner, Nathan Barley.

If it's your skin that is suffering, opt for the the Congestion Charge facial, £65 for 1 hour, but if sleek, shiny hair is your thing, you should totally give this a go. I was getting compliments for days and my LA parched locks loved the moisture injection. It's the perfect solution if you're going through autumn frizz too.

And the best bit? The hair treatment is usually £25 but between now and December, you can get it absolutely free with any haircut!

Now don't say I'm not good to you...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP