Wednesday 10 October 2007

Think Pink!

I have fallen deeply in love with Prescriptives and anything that allows me to further my crush is well received. Sometimes (a while away from payday that is) I need an excuse, okay?

Today's recommended treat is Prescriptives beautiful Pink Ahead eye palette. For just twelve English pounds, three shimmering shades of gorgeousness can be yours and a whole FIVE of those pounds will go to the Breast Cancer Research foundation.

Hands up if you feel a little bit better about yourself right now...
Is it the warm glow of charity or the sparkling highlights from the light pink shade that you've dusted on the inner corners of your eyes and under your brows?

I'm going to go with, both...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP