Thursday 25 October 2007

Treat: Read Your Aura

As you might have noticed, I love make up.
I especially love it when a new range comes out that is interesting, fun and actually works.

Behold, Aura cosmetics...


They say: Add fun and colour back into your make-up bag with Aura Cosmetics, a UK designed boutique brand available online at auracosmetics.co.uk. The boutique make-up range encompasses a gorgeous collection of Paradise Eye Powders, Fruity Blushers, Twisted Mascara's, Beam Supreme Face Tints, Ammunition Lip Glosses and a Bronzed Powder. Aura's eye-popping colours and individually themed packaging takes an edgy and fun approach to make-up for the modern woman. Look absolutely Aura for a finish that is feminine and fabulous.

I say: From the packaging, you might think they're a bit of a cross between Benefit and Urban Decay and do you know what? You'd be about right. I have already added their Ammunition lipgloss in Hanky Panky which is a gorgeous deep pink and TASTES amazing. It even lasts pretty well which is impressive since I eat about three Stila lipglazes a week. I'm not sure how many WeightWatchers points they are but they're a lot.

The range is fun, with pop art inspired packaging - Think Marilyn Monroe crossed Debbie Harry - my dream come true - and I'm in the throws of a deeply passionate relationship with the Bronzed bronzer. Not because I like bronzer, I'm far too pale, but because it comes in an a super kitsch nautical themed matchbox. Bwah ha ha ha.

You can buy online here but be warned, it ain't cheap but it is good. Maybe a good one to forward on to the boyfriend for Christmas?

http://www.auracosmetics.co.uk/

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP