Monday 12 October 2009

Nars Love Me Set

It's sad that I have to buy myself products called 'Love Me' and 'Orgasm' isn't it? Sob. I actually think it's more sad that I have never owned Nars' famous Orgasm blush before now. I know, I know, I'm supposed to be some kind of beauty junkie and I never coughed up the cash before today... Well, you know I veer towards the blue-ish pink end of the plush palette, only tottering over to peachy tones when I'm a little red cheeked or, well, hungover.


But I couldn't resist this gorgeous gift set. Packaged in Nars' stylish matt black boxes, the Love Me set includes a blush duo of Albatross highlighter and Orgasm blush along with the pretty, pretty Orgasm lipgloss. Now what we definitely do know about me is that I loves a smokey eye and these bad boys complement a smokey eye PERFECTLY. The peachy tones of the orgasm blush warm up your complexion without stealing the show and the gloss, well, it's one of the nicest things I've ever had the pleasure to slick on my lips. The colour is sheer and flattering, the gloss smells pretty and doesn't feel greasy at all and I don't entirely know what this means but I did lots of lip smacking while wearing it.


Definitely a positive purchase... as opposed to my recent bikini wax.
Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow. Note to all, do not book in on your birthday. It's not a treat, it's punishment for a crime you have yet to commit.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP