Tuesday 28 August 2007

Reading Resurfaced

I have returned from the wilderness of Reading Festival safe in the knowledge that I will never return. It was okay really, just a little bit like living out an episode of Skins.

An episode of Skins in which you are the unpopular mum of the coolest kid in school, who thinks you're a complete loser because you watched Ash from the back of the tent sat in a folding chair whilst drinking tea and eating ginger nuts, thinking, 'did Ash play these exact songs in this exact tent at this exact time when I came here exactly six years ago? Blimey, I think they did!'

Aside from 'feeling my age', I also felt something else.
Grubby.
It's not a specific dirtiness, just an overwhelming skank that descends on the second day.
Eww.
Luckily for me, I was armed with Dermalogica Daily Resurfacer. These amazing exfoliating finger puppets come in individual sachets (perfect for travelling) and contain lots of lovely skin sloughing ingredients like hydroxy acids, Japanese Unshiu Citrus Peel to even out skin tone and lovely green tea to soothe the resurfaced skin. Find out more and see stockists at dermalogica.com.

So grubby I may have felt, but grubby I was not. Plus, the individual sachets look enough like condom wrappers for you to litter them around your tent and gain the respect of the filthy teenagers that are at it like mucky rabbits all around you.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.
Eww.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP