Monday 25 June 2007

What's in the Bag Jini?

I forgot Jini's surname. I'm jetlagged and a bad person.
Sorry.

What's your signature make-up product and how does using it affect your mood?
I swear by Dr Haushka’s Toned Day Cream – even on the very worst skin day (which can make me bloody miserable!) this product makes my skin glow which certainly improves my mood.

A beautiful boy is on the approach and you only have time to apply one product - what is it?
Pout Plump in Caramel.

Out of every product you've ever had, current or sob, discontinued, what would be your favourite beauty product ever?
Mac C4 foundation – sadly discontinued, but it was the only foundation that matched my skin tone exactly. When it was discontinued I might have a shed a tear, until I discovered Laura Mercier.

And so, the Bag…
Dr Haushka Toned Day Cream
Laura Mercier Moisturising Foundation in Sunny Beige
Daniel Sandler Watercolour in Cherub
Avon Super Full Mascara (truly amazing!! my entire office bought one after we tried it!!)
Daniel Sandler Black Eyeliner in Onyx
Laura Mercier Shadow in Sandstone
Pout Plump in Caramel
Daniel Sandler Lip Liner in Cappuccino

Doesn't it sound divine? Once I'm de-jetlagged, I'll have all sorts of wonderful things to tell you about NYC and slap. Fab!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP