Monday 29 January 2007

What's in the Bag Lisa Clark?


Not only is Lisa Clark a top author of the go for it girl's guide to life, Think Pink, journo girl and all round talented lady, she's also an extremely talented beauty type who never looks less than a picture of Bettie Page perfection!

In the interests of beauty journalism and my own insatiable nosiness, here's what's in Lisa's bag...





What's your signature make-up product and how does using it affect your mood?
YSL number 128 hot pink lipstick. Sigh. A slick of that baby is confidence in ridiculously beautiful gold packaging.

A beautiful boy is on the approach and you only have time to apply one product - what is it?
It would deffo be that lipstick, I defy any skinny-hipped man angel not to turn his head when my lips are pretty in pink!

Out of every product you've ever had, current or sob, discontinued, what would be your favourite beauty product ever?
I have just discovered YSL Touche Eclat, and while there have been many beauty products I have loved and lost throughout the years, this bad boy is perfect-o allstars – I need never look like I've stumbled into bad lighting ever again.

So the bag…
The bag itself is Benefit: I love me some Benefit and it is bulging at the seams with:

Vera Wang: Princess perfume: mmmm, It's the best smell. Evah.

Benefit Dr Feelgood: I'm not sure what it ACTUALLY is, but I put it on before my foundation and my skin feels baby-soft, it helps mask big pores too!

Rimmel Recover foundation in 'soft beige': It plumps and brightens the skin and stays put all day. I heart it.

Vaseline: It does everything, it would be rude NOT to have it in my bag.

Brow Zings: dark by Benefit: Makes my eyebrows look like I've nicked'em from a 1940's glamour girl!

Get Bent Mascara – Benefit: A wonderbra for my eyelashes – I don't even need eyelash curlers now!

Estee Lauder pure colour lipgloss in Psychedelic: A rainbow in a gloss tube. My lips feel so damn pretty in this, sometimes I apply it over the YSL lipstick for maximum pink lipage!

Too Faced Lip Injection: Putting it on feels like you've eaten 10 bags of salt n' vinegar crisps, but it really works – I'm a perfecto pouter with this on!

Benefit Benetint: This should be in EVERY girls make up bag for that pinched cheek, just in from the cold look – it's also fab for lips –we love a multi-functional prettifier!

Rimmel jet black eyeshadow: Perfect for that smokey eye look

Eye Brightener: Benefit: Worn just inside the eye, it makes for wide-awake eyes even when you're not. In fact, especially when you're not.

Rimmel liquid eyeliner – black: It's essential for any wannabee 60's mod girl.

Rimmel 60 second nail polish in Portobello Pink: So, so pretty.

Dior Glam face and eye highlighter powder: Bought purely for the packaging, but it's really rather fabulous as a tool of prettification!

Think Pink is in the shops now and it's make up minded follow up, Beauty*Licious, is out in June.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP